All reviewsroom was cleana pet friendly hotelhalfway pointking suiteovernight stayyogurtfree breakfasthot breakfastpetslqtileaccommodations
Reviewed 28 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This was the smelliest & dirty La Quinta I have ever stayed in. The bottom of the room door was all chewed up from dog bites or claws & I was lied to by the front desk, they told me no dogs had been in that room, when I confronted the indian front desk clerk he then told me it had been two years since a dog was in the room. I would not encourage anyone stay there, the powers to be in La Quinta should look into this place for the sake of their reputation.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bob H
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very convenient to I-95 and so it's a good place to stay overnight with pets when traveling. It definitely could use updating...especially the bathrooms. I also noticed that there were four digger emit kinds of towels stocked in our bathroom. They were all white but had different patterns. This is no big deal to me but somehow it just cheapens it. Carpeting looks new except for in the elevator where it really needs to be replaced. While the carpets look clean they could definitely use some extra attention along the walls. In other words get out the crevice tool! The room was a good size and the King bed was fairly comfortable. Linens were fine not luxury but not shabby either. Breakfast was fairly typical with a good selection of cold stuff as well as prefab eggs, sausage, and potatoes. With some paint here and there, a little work on the carpeting, and updated bathrooms this place could be really nice. Overall it's a fine place to stay overnight.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Cindy W
Reviewed 7 October 2013

When I arrived at the hotel 1pm, there was no one there at the desk. I went to have a a seat and another gentleman said he had been waiting for several hrs to get a room, he had arrived early not knowing check in time was 3pm, The man at the reception desk finally came out after 15 minutes of waiting. I was given a room number and as soon as I opened the door and turned on the bathroom light.....a big cockroach ran across the sink. I went back to the desk to ask for some bug spray, I only brought what I needed from the car as I was only there overnight. This hotel is in bad shape. TV doesn't have much to offer either. I would not recommend or stay there again. Couldn't wait to leave. Those who have pets and need a place it is o.k. for a day or so but not for long time. The area has nothing to offer. Only convenient to I-95.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank 519hennyb
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Really nice LaQuinta Inn. You can't go wrong staying here. Room was clean and quiet. Very close to fast food, maybe 3 miles from a lot of good chain restaurants. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends