All reviews room was clean king suite yogurt overnight stay free breakfast pets tile accommodations
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stopped at this La Quinta on Tuesday evening. as soon as I pulled into the parking lot, I said to my wife "this ain't good". There was trash around the building, leaves had not been removed, a couple of watering hoses were laying about, and one room had a board covering a broken window..!!! Anyway, I registered, and got to the room. The room was adequate, nothing special and was relatively clean as was the interior of the place. The breakfast was OK...again nothing special. We had no problems but this place should be taken care of much better. Would I stay at this La Quinta again....probalbly not.

Date of stay: November 2013
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stopped here on our way to Florida as it is the half way point on our trip which put us just to the south of Richmond. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Our dog was welcomed and we were given a room on the first floor close to the outside. The hotel was close to I-95 which made it very convenient off and on the highway, yet it was very quiet and comfortable. Air conditioning was efficient and we really enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub after the long drive! The front desk offered local restaurants where we could order in and were very surprised at the amount of food for such a low price. We definitely will stay here again on our way through.

Date of stay: August 2013
2  Thank Paula C
Reviewed 2 November 2013

No one at desk when I first arrived, phone there that said to dial O, got a recording. Older hotel not as clean as it good be.. outside had bottles, cups, trash and the dumpster was overrunning into the parking lot. I had ask for a room on the first floor near the exit, I had taken my dog, but was put midway on the second floor. The room's door had been clawed.

3  Thank DORIS H
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Reviewed 23 October 2013

This was the smelliest & dirty La Quinta I have ever stayed in. The bottom of the room door was all chewed up from dog bites or claws & I was lied to by the front desk, they told me no dogs had been in that room, when I confronted the indian front desk clerk he then told me it had been two years since a dog was in the room. I would not encourage anyone stay there, the powers to be in La Quinta should look into this place for the sake of their reputation.

• Trip type: Travelled on business