“Good stay for the price”

La Quinta Inn Richmond South
Ranked #42 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
Dayton, Ohio
“Good stay for the price”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was better than your average continental breakfast. Staff was friendly and overall our visit was good. We only stayed one night and got in kind of late, but this hotel was completely acceptable for our stay!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 May 2014

it's been a fine stay for me. The hotel is definitely in need of an update and a carpet shampoo would go a long way. I don't have any substantial complaints but would prefer something a little more updated and cleaner carpets. The room is spacious and the bathroom was fine.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Whenever I stay at a LaQuinta, I expect a nice clean comfortable room with the amenities that I prefer.(Love the pillow-top beds) However, the staff here is what makes this my favorite. They make me feel that I am THEIR guest, not simply the hotels.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank ZillyZadie
Winston Salem, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was looking for a single-bed room and what I got was much more than I expected. LaQuinta offered an outstanding room that provided me the space and amenities I needed in order to relax...Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Orange Park, FL, United States
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This LQ is the best I have stayed at. I normally bring my small dog. All the rooms are extremely clean. The morning breakfast is the best I have experienced. Eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, pastry, etc.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Doors slamming all night. Room not clean. Superficialy clean but blood on bed skirt and wall hand bar next to toilet not attached to wall in handicap bathroom. Very little space to walk dog and it was not clean. Window screen, bottles etc.

• Stayed April 2014

Travellers are raving about these Richmond hotels

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 March 2014

i don't know why there are bad reviews for this hotel. we've stayed in 3 la quinta inns and this was the best one (they were all at least good). The hotel room was very clean, appeared to be totally renovated, staff was very friendly, lobby and entire hotel were in great condition, breakfast even had hot items added to menu (eggs and home fries). We stayed with our two small children and felt very comfortable and safe. the baby crib was nice and we were very happy that they made sure to have it available for us. right off the highway on the way down to FL!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond I-95 South
Candlewood Suites Richmond-South
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#64 of 82 in Richmond
Country Inn & Suites Chester
Red Roof Inn - Richmond South
Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road

Been to La Quinta Inn Richmond South? Share your experiences!