“El Caporal”

El Caporal
Ranked #277 of 1,745 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing I go there with my family to eat sometimes and this is the best Mexican place I have gone to

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Our family loves this place. Their Menu is diversified, their chips are always warm and fresh and the white sauce and salsa are excellent! I had their guacamole salad which was the BEST! The service is always friendly and they remember us as regulars when we arrive and always bring us extra while sauce.
Their margaritas are the best in town and on special nights are $3.00.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Good food in a convenient location. Lunch menu is robust and quickly serviced. Traditional dishes to choose from on the menu

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Good Standard Mexican food with very friendly service. Definitely neighborhood atmosphere. Building not much to look at from the outside, inside is nicer than you would expect. Will return.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on a recent trip to Richmond based on the reviews we saw. We were disappointed. The service was good and friendly but we both had enchiladas and they were not so great. The black beans were very salty and the rice was just okay. Love the white sauce that comes with the chips, though!