“Awesome”

Burger Bach
Ranked #37 of 1,607 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American, Bar, New Zealand, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Best burger ever!!!! Would recomend a visit. Grass fed beef and free range chickens taste awesome. Short pump also a great place.

Richmond, Virginia
“Great burgers”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My friend and I ate outside ... a bit too warm on a July day for that. Better inside next time. However, the burgers were wonderful; juicy without being greasy and they came anyway we wanted with a wide assortment of toppings. The fries were ok.

Visited July 2014
Tappahannock, Virginia, United States
“Great Everything!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Our server, Timothy was knowledgeable, helpful, attentive, enthusiastic and delightful, making for an excellent experience. The manager Brent, made a point of coming over to check on us. My expectations were not the highest, as I was looking for something my 11 year old nephew would enjoy. I was pleasantly surprised. Excellent local craft beers, fresh and tasty burgers, and the fries ........best I've ever tried! Great for foodie adults looking for a cool casual atmosphere and fresh flavorful sandwiches. And for the kids, I'll just quote my nephew, " I could eat here everyday!" Great job Burger Bach!

• Visited July 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“My favorite burger!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I absolutely love this place. The burgers, fries, and dipping sauces are so delicious. My favorite is the Auckland burger.

• Visited March 2014
“Great”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

What a surprise.....some of the best mussels I've had in Richmond. Great service and very reasonably priced.

Visited June 2014