“FUN FUN FUN!!!!”

Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“FUN FUN FUN!!!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

During a recient trip to Richmond we had a GREAT time trying out the Segways. We had talked about taking one of these tours several times in different places and were really glad we took our first one here. Trent was really nice and was helpful in teaching us the ropes. Definately worth the time and the infomration provided on the area was top notch!! Highley recommend taking a tour with them!!!

Visited April 2014

Muskogee, Oklahoma
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“2nd Segway Experience - Super Fun”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Was in town for a conference and decided to skip a workshop to try this tour. It was great. The tour guide was a hot young guy who had been a history major in college. He was patient with the beginners and since there were only 3 people in our group, we were able to ask lots of questions and learn about the interesting history of Richmond.

I would recommend this to anyone, we had a blast.

Visited August 2013
Arlington, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Segway + Ashton = Awesome!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We had a great tour with Ashton, on a chilly day - The Richmond Landmark 2 hour Segway Tour. His knowledge of the area was great, and he was interesting and fun. We discovered tons of places that we would likely never have otherwise, and doing it all on the Segways just made it even more fun. Thoroughly recommend doing this tour with Ashton.

Visited March 2014
Virginia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Segway great; slacker history”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Our guide did a pretty good job getting everyone up and running on the Segways. We took the Church Hill tour and I was bowled over by how little he knew about every single stop we made along the way. He told us that he gave the tour "all the time," but appeared to know almost nothing. We would stop in front of a historic plaque and he would not even know the information on the plaque. One example: he told us someone was a slave who was born in 1867 in Virginia. By virtue of being born after the Emancipation Proclamation and the end of the Civil War, she was not a slave. I felt like we were on Bill & Ted's excellent history adventure, except it wasn't meant to be funny. It just made me want to weep quietly in the back row. Worst tour I have ever taken. Luckily, the Segways were fun.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank vawinelady
North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“What A Rush!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I bought tickets for Segway of Richmond for my nieces and boyfriends and my nephews for Christmas. We would've done this Christmas week as a 2-hour Christmas lights tour but the rain made us have to postpone. "Matt" called me early that day and was extremely friendly and professional as we tried to find another date that worked for our group of 7. We chose a 2-hour Richmond Landmarks tour for 2pm, Sunday, January 5th. We had "Ashton" as our guide. Ten minutes into the practice session, I thought 'I can't do this for two hours'. At the end of our tour, I wanted another hour! Ashton kept my two nephews from killing themselves (no kidding) and I learned new things about the hometown I adore. Even if you are not a Richmond native, the history there is so embroiled in our nation's history, you will enjoy it like I did. Plan a day to spend in Shockoe Slip (eateries, shops, etc.), too. The segways will not make you sore or unnecessarily tired. Richmond does have toll roads so plan accordingly. Also, you are in VCU territory so wave at the Cinderella story team from two Final Four's ago.

VCU BFA, 1988