“probably won't go back. ..”

Buz and Ned's Real Barbecue
Ranked #7 of 1,603 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: While Buz has been dishing real barbecue in Richmond since 1992, our first brick-and-mortar location on Boulevard opened in 1995. We've also had the honor and privilege of being featured on some of television's top food shows. We are thankful to our loyal fan base that keeps coming back year-after-year. We opened our Broad St. location in 2012 and we look forward to bringing the same barbecue tradition to the West End.
“probably won't go back. ..”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

It was around 7pm on a Thursday and it was not crowded at all. It took a while to get our food. It was ok but nothing really to write home about.

Visited January 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“Very good BBQ”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Very busy place even at 1100 on Thursday. Had the pulled pork sandwich with slaw and beans. I would put it on my list of top 5 bbq places I have been to.

Visited August 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Reviews were right - great BBQ”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Had dinner with another couple. Hubby enjoyed his brisket (said it was incredibly moist) and I enjoyed the catfish. Beer selection was plentiful and service was good for a Saturday night. Will come back again.

Wash DC
“Great ribs but incomplete order”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I've been wanting to visit this place since I first saw the restaurant years ago on the food network. I happened to be visiting the Redskins practice and decided I had to finally come try the food. I decided to order over the phone in advance due to the long lines I had heard about at the Blvd location. I ordered 2 full meaty rib meals, which were supposed to come with 2 sides and garlic bread. When I arrived home (2 hour drive), the ribs were still nice and warm, however, when I opened the bags, there was not 1 garlic bread that was packed and they didn't include all the extra sides that I ordered and paid for. On top of that I got charged additional $$ for the 2 free sides (4 in total) when I looked at the receipt. Was very dissapointed even though I was more interested in the ribs, which were very good. Definitely as good as advertised. The place was extremely busy but that is still no excuse to not get the order right, especially for a $90 bill. Word of advice, if your doing take out, double check the receipt and contents of your order before leaving. Don't make the same mistake I made. If it weren't for getting charged extra and ruining my order, I would have given 5 stars. I dropped a star for that and also for the portions of the sides, very small. You would think paying $30 for a meal would come with a little more sides to enjoy the ribs with. The staff was very friendly and the person who took my order was very nice and patient. I'd definitely go back the next time i'm down there but I'm still a little sour over my order. The garlic bread and hushpuppies look pretty good online.

• Visited August 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Just ok”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Since we were staying in the area, I decided to try this place out. I had the beef ribs. They were tasty but nothing to write home about. The atmosphere was cool, and the people that worked there were very nice!

• Visited March 2014