“Always A Good Pizza”

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #593 of 1,620 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Place is run down, but still good to eat out. Needs a decor overhaul, but the pizza is always good and the service is good.

There are newer reviews for Ledo Pizza

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

First time here. My wife loved the pizza, and I liked it. A fast Food type environment. Service was a little slow. TV with remote control all in our own booth.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is by far the best pizza I've tasted ever. I went three days straight, because it was so good. The staff is very friendly, and the service is very fast. I've had it delivered also. My pizza was still hot, and very good. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

My high school/neighborhood organization has used Ledo's for several months and we were lucky enough to be in Richmond in October to join them for the monthly luncheon. We were pleasantly surprised at the variety of menu items. The staff was friendly and efficient. everyone's food was delivered as ordered and was enjoyed by all. Burger was one of the I've had in a long time. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

My husband and I were early for an appointment nearby and wanted a quick lunch, yet not a fast food joint. So we found the first big road that looked like we'd find some food and came upon Ledo Pizza. There was a big Mexican restaurant right next door, but I wasn't in the mood so into Ledo we ventured. And we were sooo happy with our choice. Immediately we were seated and the server/manager came over and gave us the tour of the menu. We had never been to a Ledo Pizza before and didn't know of it's origins or specialty "square"pizza. I opted for a chicken with garlic aioli pizza while my hubby got an italian sandwich on ciabatta bread. We both loved our meals...the pizza crust was made of the same dough as the ciabatta, making it nice and crispy with great flavor. I saw that they had italian wedding soup which I mentioned to the manager, and he brought over two complimentary bowls for us..so nice!! And it was really delicious. We were in and out in plenty of time to make our appointment, and were full and satisfied.

Been to Ledo Pizza? Share your experiences!