“Another yogurt and toppings bar”
Review of Yapple Yogurt

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yapple Yogurt
Ranked #1,011 of 1,603 Restaurants in Richmond
Richmond, Virginia
“Another yogurt and toppings bar”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I decided to give this place a try because I wanted something sweet and it was very convenient. I only require a couple ingredients to make my ultimate creation, so I located them (Heath, brownies, and Hot Fudge) and proceeded to fill my cup with yogurt. I didn't pay too much attention to the flavors they had because I only wanted chocolate but I did notice "Cake Batter", "Red Velvet Cupcake" and "Salted Caramel Pretzel". There were also two toppings that caught my attention, the cookie dough, which actually looked like it was from the cookie package and ready to be baked (vs the mini balls you normally see) and a chocolate mixture that looked like chocolate chips and icing or chocolate fudge mixed together.

I was definitely a little put off by the "Hot Fudge" as it looked like it wasn't fully warm yet.....ok, I've had this problem at another place but I'll deal with it. Well, reality set in once I tasted it. I'm not sure what this topping was (tasted like dark chocolate, which I don't like) but it clearly was not Hot Fudge and I ruined my entire creation because I put about 4 pumps of it on top. :(

I dont think I'll be visiting this place again.

• Visited September 2012

Richmond, Virginia
“Flavorland”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

It is pretty good, but the yogurt is quite rich and heavy. Go there with an empty stomach. It also has many good flavors, but I like sweetfrog more