“It's True!!”
Review of River City Segs - CLOSED

River City Segs
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: River City Segs is the most experienced & fun Segway Tour operation in the Richmond area. Tours include The Capitol Tour, Church Hill, Hollywood Cemetery, Public Art, River City Riding Tour, Black History, Christmas Lights, Lincoln in Richmond, and more. Come experience RVA with us. Use discount code "tripadvisor" to receive a 10% discount off your next Segway adventure!
Reviewed 7 April 2014

It's all true, what people say about the River City Segway Tours. I just went on my fourth trip, second one in one week, and it was the best! I had five new people with me and they are all hooked now. No tour is ever the same, the guides are amazing. They make it fun, interesting, and new everytime. You can tell they have the best job ever. I am always so excited about going and sharing this experience with others. You don't have to love history to enjoy this activity. Riding the segs is fun for anyone. If you have a chance to try River City Segs, DO IT!! You won't be sorry, just hooked, like everyone else. Thanks again for a wonderful time. Looking forward to my fifth trip very soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

What a great experience! Jeff and team took amazing care of our group. In particular, Jeff took extra time to work longer with my frightened wife. Eventually, she hit the road like the rest of us and all had a terrific time. Jeff knows Richmond history and makes the ride even better. I encourage everyone to give RCS a try. You will love every minute!!

Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

We tried the other Richmond company in April. It was a large spread out group, with hard to hear guide. These guys, River City Segs, trained us properly, with a course. Made the sidewalks a breeze. Guide, Jeff, was super smart, every story was believable, he even answered random Richmond questions. We will look for coupons to go back. Great idea, for anyone visiting Richmond.

1  Thank Amy K
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We had a great time on our tour with Nathan! We chose River City Segs because of the indoor training course and the reviews on TripAdvisor. What a great addition to our trip! We got to see more of Richmond than I ever thought that we would on Segways and it was a blast! Thanks to Chad for his excellent instruction. The course made navigating the bumps of the cobblestone and the uneven pavement a breeze! We even went down a trail for a short way that was so much fun! Thanks again guys for topping off our trip!

1  Thank TenBladeTail
Reviewed 29 August 2013

River city segs gave my friends and I a fun, inexpensive way to see parts of Richmond that we never knew existed! The staff at RCS was super friendly and accommodating and joined us on an enjoyable, informative tour. If you've never tried segways before, this is the way to go!! Loved it!