“Amazing find in Richmond”
Review of Belmont Food Shop

Belmont Food Shop
Ranked #169 of 1,620 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I was lucky enough to happen upon The BFShop last week for dinner. I was blown away with the value and preparations. Considering the interesting ingredients used the meal is a great value. Rice flaked Soft Shell Crabs, Braised Oxtail, and Foie Gras with Rhubarb were among the highlights of a superbly prepared meal. Congrats!

There are newer reviews for Belmont Food Shop

Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

Richmond is so lucky to have this gem of a resturant!!! Absolutely delicious!! Such unusually and imagative food combinations. Super fresh food, lovingly prepared! This is by far my new favorite resturant. We went there twice this week and can't wait to go back. If you want a delish, unique dining experience, make a reservation today!! Highly recommend the seafood; perfection!!

Reviewed 18 May 2013

We had a delightful dinner last night yet it ended with dissappointment. While three courses with dessert are included, I was quite satisfied after my main course. My three companions ordered dessert but I asked for mine to be boxed to take home. The waitress, who by the way gave us excellent service, simply said that there would be an additional charge. The food was delishes but I doubt we'll be returning.

2  Thank Stuartcs
Reviewed 13 May 2013

We traveled through Richmond and just looked for a nice place to eat. This restaurant was close and had good ratings on Tripadvisor. We really did not expect anything special BUT eventually it became our best culinary memory from a 2-week USA trip!

Reviewed 6 April 2013

My wife and I ate there tonight and it was VERY expensive for what we got. A simple gin martini was$12, The waitress kept saying she was bringing bread but never did. Very small portions for the price, I got the monk fish and besides being just three tiny pieces it came with bacon that was almost raw. Not a good meal or experience. We will not be going back.