“Love the Lemon!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2014

A business trip landed me in the hotel across the street. Not much to look at, the food was wonderful, and very well priced. I was greeted with a basket of Indian crackers and a delicious trio of sauces. I ordered lamb, and was asked if I wished to have "Indian hot" or "American hot." I went to the middle, and it was perfect! Cutlery and dish ware were distinctive. The naan was crispy and a great substitute for a fork. I will be back!

There are newer reviews for Lemon Cuisine of India

Reviewed 10 January 2014

We were driving back from Orlando on NYE and wanted to have some nice Indian dinner. A simple search on Yelp and this place popped up. Called them, the person who answered said we are booked but if you do stop by we will accommodate you. Reached there very hungry we were seated in no time by person named Gary. Gary is a person who I can bet non can ever get angry on, made us feel very comfortable. We ordered, although the dishes didnt come out in order, but none the less the food was very very yummy. Gary profusely apologised for it, but he didn't had to, the tasty food made up for it. He also gave us free deserts, thanks Gary. When we told him about his hospitality he said, let me introduce myself, I am XYZ, owner of this restaurant. Well no wonder. This place has huge potential, the owner is very nice and food is yummy, which is recipe for success, keep up the good work Gary. Not sure when we will go back to Richmond, VA but if we do you have a guaranteed customer. All others, make sure you stop by, this place is highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

This new-ish Indian restaurant, on W. Broad St in Richmond, is not in a touristy area, and not surrounded by other eateries. But it's well worth your trip if you are looking for delicious Indian food. It's one of the best Indian restaurants I've ever been to.

The owner/chef, Gurjeet Singh, was also a server the night we went there (Jan 2014) as it was vacation time for some of his staff and bitterly cold outside. He was charming, helpful, and gracious. If you want to truly taste some of the deliciousness that is authentic Indian food, such as fresh, hot, buttery naan, or creamy lamb saag (spiced to your taste), or tandoori anything....you've got to try this place. It's nicely decorated too, and you can bring in a large group if that's your preference as well.

Don't forget to save room for gulab jamun....the best I've ever eaten, served warm.....wish I lived closer!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I went to the restaurant about a week ago. I sat at the bar and had a great conversation with the bartender. I believe his name was Justin. He was such a big help conveying what everything was on the menu. The food was amazing!!! But Justin is probably the reason I'll come back <3

Reviewed 1 December 2013

There is nothing Indian about Lemon Cuisine of India, neither the food nor its hospitality. The server started the menu with telling a history of Indian food culture and took several minutes to bring in entrees to start, followed by rice and naan. An interesting sequence!

3  Thank JTAN72