“Date Night Winner!”

Anthony's on the Hill
Ranked #148 of 1,719 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 March 2013

We went for dinner last night since the snow storm that wasn't kept me from wanting to make dinner. Our server mentioned the Wednesday Date Night special, split a salad, a pizza, a bottle of wine and dessert all for less than $40.

We split the Caesar that I devoured! Really good. Then the Greek pizza that was an excellent example of the type. The crust was delicious. Last we split the Salted Caramel ice cream, which meant that I ate almost all of it.

The place is small and I've gone by on the weekends and seen it packed. The trick might be to try on a weeknight - as long as you save my table on Wednesday nights.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Small cozy neighborhood spot in Church Hill with hand-made pizza's and great pasta. It's not thin crust, it's not thick crust, it's just great crust with quality toppings. The white pizza with arugula is amazing! Also, the pasta bolognese is authentic and delicious and their meatballs and the best ever. Nice prices on bottles of wine too.