“Hands down the best Italian food in Richmond.”

Anthony's on the Hill
Ranked #220 of 1,607 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hands down the best Italian food in Richmond.”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I had the Chicken Saltimbocca and my wife had the Eggplant Parmesan, both were FABULOUS! For an appetizer we had the fried mozzarella.....best ever. We will definitely be visiting again, very very soon.

Do yourself a favor and try this place!

• Visited April 2013

Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Date Night Winner!”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

We went for dinner last night since the snow storm that wasn't kept me from wanting to make dinner. Our server mentioned the Wednesday Date Night special, split a salad, a pizza, a bottle of wine and dessert all for less than $40.

We split the Caesar that I devoured! Really good. Then the Greek pizza that was an excellent example of the type. The crust was delicious. Last we split the Salted Caramel ice cream, which meant that I ate almost all of it.

The place is small and I've gone by on the weekends and seen it packed. The trick might be to try on a weeknight - as long as you save my table on Wednesday nights.

• Visited March 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Small cozy neighborhood spot in Church Hill with hand-made pizza's and great pasta. It's not thin crust, it's not thick crust, it's just great crust with quality toppings. The white pizza with arugula is amazing! Also, the pasta bolognese is authentic and delicious and their meatballs and the best ever. Nice prices on bottles of wine too.

• Visited February 2013