“If you want a great steak, go to Flemmings.....”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 1,620 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Ruth's Chris Steak House - Richmond. Enjoy generous cuts of USDA Prime Midwestern beef, custom-aged to the peak of flavor, broiled to order at 1800 degrees & served sizzling. Ruth's Chris Steak House - Richmond offers a variety of exquisite dishes including live Maine lobster, the freshest seafood, chicken & lamb chops. An extensive wine list & private dining rooms are also available.
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Food prices are high, and though I can say the cut of the steak was excellent, and cooked correctly, the marinade, rub, or whatever they used was just way to salty to enjoy the meal. Though the quality of food was excellent, and the atmosphere of a golf club high end eatery meets a confederate museum didn't impress. The service is excellent, but truthfully, Flemming's steakhouse in Stony Point, and even Firebird's two minutes away provide better food, and price points. Flemming's is just as expensive, but the quality of food there is no comparison, sorry Ruth Chris, my first and last stop at your new location.......though their signature cocktails are still amazing.......

1  Thank 1alwaystraveling
There are newer reviews for Ruth's Chris Steak House

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

We have been to many RCs and this was our best experience yet. The plantation home setting is very cool and seeing it all decorated and lit up for the holidays added to the ambiance. I had the petite filet, hubby had the surf and turf. We shared the house salad with white vinegarette which was yummy. Our sides were the sweet potato casserole and the potatoes au gratin because we both like different potatoes. We got the special brownie dessert which rocked. Our server was really attentive and pleasant. What a great experience.

1  Thank kecompel
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I love a good steak, but I just find that Ruth's Chris is over priced. I'm glad we were there for a Christmas party, and I'm happy I got to try it out, but I wouldn't go there just to go there.

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I live near Kansas City where we always go to Ruth Chris. I have been to a couple others too but I believe possibly this has been our best dinner experience of any. First of all its in some old farm house. At first we were wondering if we had the right place. It's really old and cool inside. The service was great. Best food I think we have ever had at any Ruth Chris. They even had many local beers and deep fried oysters.

1  Thank Travacus
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Best place for a first class, special occasion meal. Service is excellent. It's so nice when the servers are trained and experienced. All food items were excellent.

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!