“One of Richmond's Finest”
Review of Dot's Back Inn

Dot's Back Inn
Ranked #53 of 1,747 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant is a hidden gem. We don't live in Richmond but always try and visit Dot's when we are in town, which is several times a year. I dream about this place, the food is so good!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My grandson and I had business in Richmond and celebrated at Dot's. Several friends had recommended it, and we were game. Boy, what a great find. My grandson ordered the Cajun hamburger and fries; I ordered the pulled pork with cole slaw and fries. Both were huge, and delicious! Both meals were outstanding. Price was outstanding also, about what you would pay at a cookie cutter fast food place.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We were from out of town and selected it's place due to it location but we enjoyed our lunch. It is small with on street parking. Our waitress, Shan, did a good job with quick service. We arrived about 1 pm and there were very few people there but it filled up in about 15 minutes (Saturday). Shan sort of rushed us to leave as soon as we finished eating. The men's restroom needs lots of work but it was clean and functional.
We all enjoyed our food. I had tuna salad with cheese on a bun, warm with a side of spicy potato salad that was not very spicy at all but did not have the usual too much mayo so I enjoyed it. The other 3 people had breakfast items and were pleased. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This place has it all. Great dive bar atmosphere, and amazing food. I always enjoy stopping by. I got the soft shelled crab and it was pretty good; that's something that's hard to do right. The potato salad is excellent and they always have a nice dessert selection.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If you are anywhere near Richmond, VA you need to go to Dots Back Inn! Fun atmosphere and delicious food. Reasonably priced and you get your money’s worth.