“How do they make such wonderful food in such a small kitchen? LOVE MILLIE'S!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Millie's

Millie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Millie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,602 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Prince George, Virginia
“How do they make such wonderful food in such a small kitchen? LOVE MILLIE'S!!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I have been going to Millie's for years and they always come through with delicious food and a creative and fun atmosphere! We hadn't been in a while so we went last month and everything was tasty!

• Visited January 2014

Hollywood, Maryland
“Great brunch, want to try the lunch/dinner menu”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Tiny place with an interesting brunch menu. We were late in the day, so they were out of a few items, but there was plenty to choose from! (Actually, that helped us narrow down our choices for there were so many interesting dishes to choose from!) All five of us were happy with our choices which ranged from Devil's Mess to a burrito to poached eggs with crab on cheese grits to hamburger. Be prepared to wait, perhaps outdoors, for there is very limited space indoors. It was very good and will return again.

• Visited February 2014
“Homey”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Amazing atmosphere! Highly recommended for a great Richmond experience!

I drove around looking for a breakfast place and stumbled upon this place. So glad I did. The owner greeted us keeping tabs with his stickie notes and welcomed us with a Bloody Mary and Mimosa. Food was homemade, unique, and unmodifiable. Love it!

Richmond, Virginia
“Check It Off Your List, Then Go Somewhere Else”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I think 10 years ago, Millie's, at least for brunch, was the place to be. It's in a cool location right under Church Hill. The open-kitchen concept was very in. The food is eclectic and flavorful.

Now, I think it's still good, but the rest of the town has caught up. I wouldn't wait in line for Millie's UNLESS I had never been. If you're living in the city, it's worth going as a rite of passage. Otherwise, I think the Continental, Sidewalk Cafe, Dot's Back Inn, Can Can, Pearl, and even Sullivan's have brunch menus just as interesting, and most of the time cheaper. If you live in Church Hill, this place makes sense. I wouldn't drive out to it from Northside, West End, the Fan or the Museum District.

• Visited January 2014
Gilbert, Arizona
“If you're in Richmond, you MUST go to Millie's!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is an unbelievable find. Visiting Richmond for the Marathon and had heard a lot about Millie's. To say we were happy with our choice would be a serious understatement. It's hard to believe that the amazing food comes from t he small two man kitchen in the front. Service matched the food. Owner engaged and working hard to please the packed house.

The pan seared Oyster Mushroom with lardons, arugula and Parma Reggio were likely one of the best mushroom dishes I've ever eaten. The house special Thai shrimp were fantastic as well. Had a bite of everything else our table of 5 ordered and there was not a weak link among them.

I'll visit here every time I'm in Richmond. Simply fabulous.

GB

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank GianniB

Been to Millie's? Share your experiences!