“The Best Restaurant for Indian food in Richmond”

India K' Raja Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
India K' Raja Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,632 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Henrico county's first Indian Restaurant has been serving Classic Indian Cuisine Beyond Curry in Richmond area since 1995. Locally owned by Sappal family, the restaurant has been voted Best of Richmond by various publications several times. Known for good quality authentic Indian food, the Owners and staff take pride in what they do and humbly serve deliciousness to everyone!
Reviewed 28 February 2013

This is our family’s favorite Indian restaurant. My husband and I have been going to this place since our college days and we have always had amazing meal. Even our kids love Indian food here. Their favorite, chicken tikka Masala, is the best in town. My favorite is the chicken Pasanda and my husband loves lamb biryani. We have also tried pretty much every other Indian restaurant in town and none of them come remotely as close to the taste and quality of food we enjoy here every time. Our meal is never complete without a helping of Gulab jamun dessert. I have never had such satisfying gulab jamun anywhere else. This really is the Best restaurant for Indian food in Richmond and rightfully voted so.

1  Thank Kat S

Reviewed 17 December 2012

I came here a long time ago. The service was not good and food was horrible my entire family felt really sick after that and we threw up. Really. We did. Everyone says it is good or okay and I do not understand why. This was the worst restaurant we went to, and we have been to a horrible one in Ontario and this was waaaaay badder. Do NOT come here. Bad, bad, bad to the bone.

4  Thank Sonny F
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Food was enjoyable, but I've had better. 10 miles outside of town.
Prices quite reasonable. Good selection on the buffet, but they ran out of tandoori chicken and the service was just ok. Had to ask twice for a drink.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

I ate there a few weeks ago for dinner. I was pleasantly surprised how good the Chicken Saag was
at India K Raja. Spicy and delicious. They were running a summer special and I think the Saag order was $10 and I could not even finish it. I would definitely eat there again if I was back in Richmond.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

We went for lunch, and were not impressed. However, dinner was much better. Not excellent, but pretty darn good