“Very Good Experience”

India K' Raja Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
India K' Raja Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,608 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Henrico county's first Indian Restaurant has been serving Classic Indian Cuisine Beyond Curry in Richmond area since 1995. Locally owned by Sappal family, the restaurant has been voted Best of Richmond by various publications several times. Known for good quality authentic Indian food, the Owners and staff take pride in what they do and humbly serve deliciousness to everyone!
Richmond, Virginia
“Very Good Experience”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

We were greeted and seated right away. We had a very nice lady serve our table. We ordered two types of bread, two chutneys, two plates of food, and two drinks. Everything was delicious. My two complaints are we had to ask for water. I think the price of an entree is high considering nothing comes with it but rice. Each item there is a an additional cost. Some restaurants charge for every item, but the entree is usually not as high as this place. The ambiance does not match the prices.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank CPRVA

Coimbatore, India
“Could be even better! Between average to good!”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Went with my family. Lunch is better and only north indian dishes are available. They charge (1/2) for kids. Fries are good. Overall the taste is average.

3 Thank SenYaga
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Restaurant for Indian food in Richmond”
Reviewed 28 February 2013

This is our family’s favorite Indian restaurant. My husband and I have been going to this place since our college days and we have always had amazing meal. Even our kids love Indian food here. Their favorite, chicken tikka Masala, is the best in town. My favorite is the chicken Pasanda and my husband loves lamb biryani. We have also tried pretty much every other Indian restaurant in town and none of them come remotely as close to the taste and quality of food we enjoy here every time. Our meal is never complete without a helping of Gulab jamun dessert. I have never had such satisfying gulab jamun anywhere else. This really is the Best restaurant for Indian food in Richmond and rightfully voted so.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Kat S
Glen Allen, Virginia
“The worst Indian restaurant I have been to.”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I came here a long time ago. The service was not good and food was horrible my entire family felt really sick after that and we threw up. Really. We did. Everyone says it is good or okay and I do not understand why. This was the worst restaurant we went to, and we have been to a horrible one in Ontario and this was waaaaay badder. Do NOT come here. Bad, bad, bad to the bone.

• Visited January 2012
4 Thank Sonny F
Baltimore, Maryland
“lunch buffet was decent, but not spectacular”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Food was enjoyable, but I've had better. 10 miles outside of town.
Prices quite reasonable. Good selection on the buffet, but they ran out of tandoori chicken and the service was just ok. Had to ask twice for a drink.

Visited November 2012