“I always look forward to Casa Grande Broad/HungSpr!”
Review of Casa Grande

Casa Grande
Ranked #453 of 1,728 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 December 2012

One word: CHIMICHANGAS! I love love LOVE their chicken soft chimichangas. I also love their delicious chips and salsa, which we often grab two orders of for takeout. I'm pretty picky on my Mexican fare, and this place tastes very authentic. My boyfriend adores their Nachos Supremos. Great staff, love it there, as do all my old co-workers who live that way.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Be advised tthere are other restaurants in the area with the same name, they are not affiliated. This restaurant is my favorite mexican restaurant. Their food has authentic flavor and they have huge portions. The service is always good and their margaritas are second to none. (I am a margarita expert). Their guacamole is the best I have ever had. There is nothing bad that I can say about this restaurant. I make special trips to Richmond just to eat here.

Reviewed 1 November 2012 via mobile

We have dined at this restaraunt more than once and each time it's a clean place , serving food with quality ingredients. The staff is friendly and responsive and the food is always good. Good place for family dining or to meet a group of friends.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

No complaints overall. The Short Pump location is quite convenient and easy to get to. The food has always been fresh and tasty on the numerous occasions we have dined here. A pleasant aspect I've noticed is that the food is not prepared in a hasty fashion and you may have a bit of a wait for your main meal. My meal of choice is either the Fajitas del Mar, your basic fajita vegetables served with shrimp and scallops, or the basic three beef tacos. Both are consistanly fresh and good tasting, not overly prepared or over seasoned. Service is adequate, and the servers always pleasant. Whatever you do....do not ask for "Taco Sauce".....it's "Salsa Picante, por favor".

Reviewed 16 August 2011

we go to the one in short pump regularly. great food and terrific prices. especialy if you are out with the family. warm atmosphere. friendly service! the food here is ALWAYS good and tastes fresh! the drinks are tasty. they have a good beer selection and on tap! they also play sports channels at the bar. no smoking establishment. the salsa is very much like what we had in cancun. fast service! the one in glen allen across from virginia center commons is no comparison. i have not tried the one in midlothian