“Decent breakfast”

3rd Street Diner
Ranked #274 of 1,607 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Decent breakfast”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Decent breakfast any time of day. Good but not great greek omelet and good breakfast potatoes. Eclectic mix of patrons; service slow and a bit indifferent; wait staff seemed disorganized.

Visited March 2014

Ashland va.
“good food”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My husband and I stopped in after taking in the Christmas decorations at the Omni and surrounding area. The food was very generous and very good. My caesar salad topped with flavorful chicken and my husbands side salad which was more like a one meal salad was very fresh and good. He also had chopped steak and mashed potatoes. We will be back.

• Visited December 2013
Maryland, United States
“Great Spot for Breakfast”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I was a little unsure about this place after reading some of the past reviews. This is now one of my favorite spots in Richmond. My roller derby team stopped here for breakfast the day after a tournament. Coffee was good and food was even better. At our table we had omlettes, pancakes, and every variation of breakfast things. Everyone cleaned their plates. I had the breakfast club with fries. I will probably get that again next time I go. Think egg sandwich meets the BLT and add some ham and turkey. Yum!!!!

• Visited December 2013
Mechanicsville, Virginia
“This is Richmond!! We are eclectic ...get over it.”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This is Richmond!! We are eclectic ...get over it. This is not a fine dining affair... if you are getting dressed and deciding on either the cardigan or the oxford jacket with the suede elbows...then maybe you need to open up your experiences or just not come. I loved this place. It had a gritty feel.... with the weathered booths, the tattooed waitresses, and the dim lighting. The food here is what you would expect from an establishment that has been a part of the Richmond nightlife since I was a teen. It was yet again an awesome experience I was able to share with my family fresh off the plane from Germany. It's good to be back home.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank dougiec24
Durham, North Carolina, United States
“Good for a quick bite”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Stopped here just after getting into town. We were seated and served in about 20 minutes. Not the world's most memorable meal, but the burger tasted good after a long drive, and I had enough left over to take home. Crinkle cut fries were a nice touch. Overall, it's an affordable, filling, and won't take all evening.

• Visited November 2013