“Decent for breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Ate here for breakfast on a late Saturday morning. Had the southern omelet and a bloody mary. The omelet was good as were the potatoes, although a little salty for me. The bloody mary on the other hand was bland. The mix they used was a low quality and the server added nothing to give it some zest (I like a spicy bloody mary). I asked for horseradish but none in the house. So I sipped it down and ate my omelet and left. Prices are good. The bloody was $2.50 so I can't complain too much, and the omelet was about 8 bucks. Overall it was good for a quick breakfast. Nothing fancy but the food was good and the service was quick.This is the second time I've been here so it must not be too bad.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Good down-home cooking in an odd little 24-hour diner. Really good broasted chicken! Clientele was eclectic, to say the least, and wait staff manages them well. good friendly folks. good menu, good food... a MUST for late night.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Decent breakfast any time of day. Good but not great greek omelet and good breakfast potatoes. Eclectic mix of patrons; service slow and a bit indifferent; wait staff seemed disorganized.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

My husband and I stopped in after taking in the Christmas decorations at the Omni and surrounding area. The food was very generous and very good. My caesar salad topped with flavorful chicken and my husbands side salad which was more like a one meal salad was very fresh and good. He also had chopped steak and mashed potatoes. We will be back.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I was a little unsure about this place after reading some of the past reviews. This is now one of my favorite spots in Richmond. My roller derby team stopped here for breakfast the day after a tournament. Coffee was good and food was even better. At our table we had omlettes, pancakes, and every variation of breakfast things. Everyone cleaned their plates. I had the breakfast club with fries. I will probably get that again next time I go. Think egg sandwich meets the BLT and add some ham and turkey. Yum!!!!