“Tasty, Aunthentic Thai Food”
Review of Beauregard's Thai Room - CLOSED

Beauregard's Thai Room
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Richmond, Virginia
“Tasty, Aunthentic Thai Food”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Beauregard's Thai Room is one of the best representations of Thai food cuisine in Richmond, in my opinion. I just love coming here. It is a family business, owned by David. Service is always pleasant and welcoming. My favorite food in the menu is their Beauregard's Pad Thai. Every Thai restaurant has their own version of pad thai, but David makes this special spicy orange sauce that is just so delicious!! They still have the regular pad thai, but if you're like me, who loves a lil kick in their food, this is definitely a must try!! My other favorite food in their menu is their homemade icecream! All their flavors are mouthwatering and you can mix scoops to try different flavors, whatever they make in season. My favorite lastly is their gorgeous patio. This secret gem has a brick patio courtyard outside!! Its shaded mostly by magnolia trees. Perfect for special events and very romantic during dinner time. There's a bar lounge adjacent to the courtyard as well as a second floor for bigger parties or busy nights.

Overall, food portions are decent, I've always had to ask for a to go box. Prices can be pricey, especially for dinner. It may get a little crammed on its first floor if they don't open the second floor. Reservations are highly recommended for outside seating! Or you may be asked to wait for 45min or longer on a busy night. I highly recommend this place, definitely a treasure in the city.

• Visited March 2013

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“So close and soooo good!”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

We stayed at a hotel just up the street and asked where we could find good Thai. This place was suggested without hesitation. Terrific food and just different enough from what we have at home to make it interesting. The satay was excellent and very fresh and my beef curry was really special. For dessert we had the home made mango ice cream.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank 6KenK
Hampton, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tantalizing Thai!”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

food was beautiful and delicious. excellent ambience and authenticity!! LOVED IT!! Wonderfully close to the hotel-right around the corner - no drive necessary!!

Visited March 2013
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
“Food is workable but expensive for product served. Outdoor seating area is gorgeous weather permitting.”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Service is fast and outside garden is just beautiful. Expensive prices for everything a la carte and small portions for pricing.

Visited September 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Always good”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

We go here mostly for special occasions. We sit in the outside courtyard area which is just nice and quaint. There is a water feature out there to add to the ambience. the only suggestion I would have is that it looked like it needed a little cleaning, but it wasn't too bad. We have always had good service and the food has been delicious. The cucumber salad makes you want to pick up your plate and lick it (I didn't do it, but there was a fleeting moment where I wanted to!)

Visited April 2012