“Absolutely yummy!”

Good for: Child-friendly
CATONSVILLE
“Absolutely yummy!”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

We ordered two of our favorites, Pad Thai and Green Curry. Both were soooo yummy. When we switched to try each others' meal, we feasted for a while before trading back, since we both enjoyed both meals. Unobtrusive waitstaff, and all seemed to want to help; none of this "I'll be your waiter" stuff. Very reasonable prices.

• Visited October 2012

Cary, North Carolina
“It might be hot and miss but it was a total hit for us”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I read the reviews that stated this was hit and miss but, based on a personal recommendation, we went. We are so glad we did! The food was perfect and so fresh it was easy to identify the individual ingredients. We had one regular Thai dish, a curry dish, and a fried rice dish. All were $11-14 and easily fed extreme hunger of a family of three. We thought the prices were quite reasonable. We love Thai food and we all believe this was among the best we have had. The service was fine. The only caution is that the restrooms in the basement should be avoided unless absolutely necessary.

• Visited August 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Delicious, fresh Thai and excellent service”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We love Thai Diner Too! Great location on Cary Street, in the heart of CaryTown. The food is always hot, fresh. Service is fantastic. Lots of vegetarian options. The price is excellent since you get a large portion for the price. Will definitely make this part of my trips to Richmond/VCU

Visited May 2012
Norfolk, Virginia
“Loving Their Unique Twist on Thai Food”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

A little pricey like much of Richmond's Cary town but delicious. Almost Indian vegetarian rice dish was excellent as was their wide noodle of the drunken. Pleasant atmosphere but not fancy. Their focus was on delicious and interesting food with unobtrusive service.

1 Thank Robert B
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Bad quality masked by an ok sauce.”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

This was my first time in Richmond. For whatever reason I ended up in this restaurant. Cheap looking place, though I do not care much for the décor if the food is good and authentic. I only got one dish, which proved to be a disappointment. It was duck with some curry sauce. The flavor was very nice and rich, however, the duck was so tough that I felt as if I am chewing rubber. I usually do not care that much if I get a dish that I do not like to the point of going online and complaining, yet when the owner or the manager personally recommends me something and I get sauce covered rubber, I would most certainly let others know.

• Visited March 2012