“Great korean bbq!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Atlanta
“Great korean bbq!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I highly recommend this korean bbq place. I was surprised to find this in richmond (I live in ATL). It was great!

Visited January 2013

Cape Coral, Florida
“Just average”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Went for dim sum...........but, it was dinner time. Who knew? I asked for the dim sum menu, and the boss (owner?) said, "only from 11 to 3...........it is dinner time.......now we serve dinner". I should have left, but I was hungry and tired. The place is fairly large, but only had two other tables occupied..........not a very attractive place, dark......just not appealing.
At any rate, the food was good..........although I thought pretty overpriced for chinese food. I had steamed dumplings and moo shoo pork.........$17......maybe I'm more used to larger cities. It was good food............the atmosphere just thru me off.
I have seen good reviews for the dim sum, so, perhaps when I am back in town, I will come for lunch...........
In a nutshell. poor atmosphere, spotty service, food good, price high.

• Visited April 2013
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Dim Sum Ever”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I went at 1:00 on a Sunday a little over a year ago but I still remember how terrible the dim sum was. I had recently moved to Richmond and was looking for a good dim sum place. This place came highly recommended but I was very disappointed. I understand that 1:00pm is slightly after the peak for dim sum but 3 of my 4 dishes were cold (not even room temperature). The chicken feet were rubbery and bland. I took a gamble on the Shanghai-nese soup dumplings for which I was justly punished. The soup dumplings were a cold, soggy and oily mess. I ate one of four. The shrimp stuffed rice noodles were passable but a little over-steamed (noodles were too mushy). I wasn't expecting awesome dim sum in Richmond by any means but this was a let down.

Richmond, Virginia
“Will not return”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Food was not well-prepared. Service was extremely slow. Portions were small. Disappointment. Will not return.

Visited December 2012
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“A sleeper!”
Reviewed 13 January 2013 via mobile

In all my years living in Richmond and driving PAST Full Kee, I never knew what I was missing. The curb appeal and inside decor are nothing to write home about, but Full Kee is the real deal. You will always see Chinese diners there, and the menu is in mandarin and English. Fresh ingredients, great food...no fanfare.

2 Thank Linda T