“This place has many returning customers!”

Coppola's Delicatessen--Carytown
Ranked #444 of 1,631 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 30 June 2014

There are many places to eat in the Carytown district of Richmond, but Coppola's has served up a good selections of deli delights for years and people just keep coming back. You should try it. It is right next to the historic Byrd Theater where movies are just $2!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

If you are looking for some real Italian deli food, this isthe place. Located in Carytown near the
historic Byrd Theater this is the place for your sandwich fix.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have been eating here for almost 30 years - it is by far my favorite deli in Richmond. Get the Smoked Turkey, their way!! I have never ordered anything else....always good! My son loves the Industrial. Always get all sandwiches grilled, their way w/ everything!

I am a native Richmonder!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I've eaten several Rubens here. They've all been great. The service is always quick and friendly. 8-)

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I had lunch with my teenage sons at Coppola's on a recent trip to Richmond. We all enjoyed our sandwiches very much. The meats were quality and the breads were fresh. The service was impeccable at this small, casual deli. This place has a great feel, sort of the "anti-chain" (Subway eat your heart out). It is small, but I just love the choices they have available in foods and drinks. I would definitely recommend this place for lunch or a casual dinner in Carytown.