“Nice neighborhood pub”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Description: O'Toole's Restaurant & Pub is Richmond's oldest and best loved Irish pub! O'Toole's has been providing great food and great times since 1966.
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

I was killing time waiting for an appointment. I saw the bar and it was hopping. I went in only to realize I had been here many years ago. The specials were very good and the service was quick and efficient. The atmosphere was very local which I liked. Nice to reacquaint. I will be back

Reviewed 4 December 2013

A very pleasant little neighborhood restaurant/bar in Southside Richmond. Met friends for brunch on a football Saturday. They have been going to O'Toole's for years. I had a very nice omelet, while they ordered items that were no longer on the menu, but which our waiter volunteered the "cook" would be happy to make for them. Very pleasant two-hour brunch, with college football on every TV in the place! Go there with friends!

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Service and atmosphere was really nice. Relaxing place to eat. Food was very good. Only complaint was the vegetable melody was really bland. I would have enjoyed it much more if it was better seasoned.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

My wife and i stopped in to grab a bite to eat here. The service was great and the food was nice hot and fresh. The price of the food is fair also thy give you a decent amount of food for your buck. So yes we are going back.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

A neighborhood favorite. It's hard to get in St. Patrick's Day though. But that's OK. It's worth the wait.