“Mamusu always suprises my tastebuds.”
Review of Ma-Musu's West African Cuisine - CLOSED

Cuisines: African
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 18 April 2011

I have been a steady customer for years since 2004 and when i need to food for a luncheon or a ladies night she is the lady i call to make a batch of whatever I need. For the portion that I get for my gatherings....its a great price. I may spend about $100 on two or three pans of food. And that saves me time and alot of money. and I need that when entertaining. But I have an anniversary dinner coming up and I will be calling soon to reserve my dishes in advance. :) Thank you Mamusu.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 July 2008

Watch out for spicy, but bring a healthy appetite!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 30 March 2008

This place is one of those unassuming surprises. They charge by the pound. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook