“Hand Made Delicious Pizza”
Review of Candela's Pizzeria

Candela's Pizzeria
Ranked #575 of 1,647 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This is not your fast chain type of Pizza, this place hand makes their Pizza, and it is so tasty you will want to eat the entire Pie. They have an extensive menu, with different toppings, as well as a lot of other food choices that are not Pizza, including sandwiches. We usually take out at this place, but we did eat-in on one occasion and they have a very nice area for seating and also they have a very nice party room for small events. The staff is professional, attentive and very friendly. When we want a good Pizza that tastes like it comes from home made, we go to Candela's Pizzeria, because it is Yummy and filling and reasonably priced. We highly recommend this Pizzeria.

1  Thank DeoniaNeveu

Reviewed 1 December 2012

Wonderful food (especially the Pizza), a very family friendly environment and the staff is great!! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a relaxing environment to grab a good and filling dinner!

1  Thank Laurie B
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Food is delicious.......staff so friendly....price reasonable. Kid always welcome.

1  Thank BVIGal
Reviewed 17 February 2012

The food is excellent. My family and I frequent this restaurant often for our weekly pizza night and while the delicous pizza brings us back I'm afraid that if the service continues the way it is we may have to find a new pizzeria. In our last four visits to the restaurant our order was incorrect three of the four times. It shouldn't be that difficult to get a pizza order correct. It's such a shame because the pizza is great! Maybe take out is the best option here!

1  Thank lunch13
Reviewed 29 January 2012

My wife and I went there with a seize the deal coupon and when we tried to pay the owner/manager would not accept our coupon because he said "it is not good with any other offers". What was the other offer we ordered??? Two items on the menu!!!!! So I guess that anything on the menu is not available for use with the coupon. I had given him my credit card and he refused to give it back to me until I threatened to call the police. Since he would not take my credit card I was leaving cash for the amount i should pay as well as a tip. that was when the owner/manager came up to me and got right in my face.
As far as the food is concerned, it is fairly good but not worth the hassle. We will never go back there again. Only go if you like to be assaulted.

1  Thank VA-Photog