“DELICIOUS !”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Roanoke, Virginia
“DELICIOUS !”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

After working a long over night shift and traveling from Roanoke to Richmond, I came across this place as the hotel recommended it. I ordered a USS Norfolk sub and drink. Reasonable price. they stated it would be 45 mins, i figured I'd be sleep by then, but within 15 minutes there where knocking at my hotel door. The sub was excellent, not too messy not too greasy. Just an awesome sub.

• Visited November 2013

Palm Bay, Florida
“Delicious, and they delivered to the hotel!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Their pizzas are so good! We actually liked it so much on one phase of our trip that we made sure to order from them again on our way home. I loved that they delivered to our hotel room. It made it so very nice.

Visited June 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“More sauce, please!”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I recently moved to Richmond and was looking forward to finding some good pizza. I really wanted to like Chanello's, since I like to support good independent restaurants and small chains. However, I was disappointed with Chanello's. To me the sauce is a key ingredient of any good pizza. It seems that there has been a trend over the years to cut back on sauce in pizzas. Chanello's takes this to the extreme. The pizza ism ore like cheese bread. While cheese bread is OK, it is not real pizza. If you don't like tomato-based sauce, you may like Chanello's. As for me, I'll pass.

• Visited April 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Chanellos Chesapeake”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Skip this one.I ordered 6 wings and got 5 pieces(.Wing halfs ) I thought they made a mistake.I called.The manager told me thats how all places count the wings.I asked again.5 wing halfs are 6 wings ? he said thats how they count them.He also added that all places count wings that way.The beef and chesse pizza.literally had 5 pencil eraser size pieces of beef or what was representing the beef.I askedfor adjustment and they said no I was not due an adjustment that he made the pizza his self.At that point I gave up.THEN THEY CHARGED ME 27.00 FOR A MED. PIZZA AND 5 WING PIECES.I wish I had my camera with me I would show you the Pizza and 5 wing halfs.

Visited February 2013
“Didn't get passed the phone call.”
Reviewed 17 January 2013 via mobile

Tried ordering delivery over the phone and spoke with a female who was nothing but disgraceful. Rude and rushed the call, stating at one point 'it doesn't take long to choose'. Very dissapointed at the treatment.