“Great Church Hill Pub...”

Patrick Henry's Inn Pub & Grille
Ranked #187 of 1,602 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, International
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Church Hill Pub...”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I'll be honest, I have never eaten here, just go to have drinks. And it's a great place to do that at. Love the atmosphere, it's sorta basement like with local regulars crowded around the square bar. Friendly people, I always go back.

Visited October 2013

chester
“Spirits and Good Food”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We started our evening with friends at the pub. The favorite dish of the evening was the hamburger. It was GREAT! Many toppings to include a fried egg. The side dish was fresh cut fries that didn't disappoint. After a great meal we joined a group of 40 that started our ghost tour outside of the restaurant. To hear about the history of the pub be sure to take the Church Hill Chillers tour that is offered with Haunts of Richmond.

• Visited October 2013
new york
“What a GREAT meal!!!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My wife wrote a review the other day for Patrick Henry's Pub& Grill. I had to echo her comments about eating here. We stopped by on our way to Williamsburg and I had the Blue cheese portobello burger with onion rings. Heaven on earth. the burger was cooked to perfection and the onion rings were to die for. My kids had the eggplant and could not stop talking about it for the rest of the trip when we ate out. My wife and kids are Vegetarians and the menu had plenty for them to eat. My Father in law had the fish and chips and said it was the best he ever had. I loved the burger so much on the way back from Williamsburg we stopped back for lunch and ate on the back patio. I was dreaming of the burger and it did not disappoint the second time around.
The selection of beer was impressive too.
You will not be disappointed if you stopped in to this local pub for a bite and drink.

• Visited August 2013
New Rochelle, NY
“A wonderful, charming gem!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

The Patrick Henry has an authentic and ambient pub-like atmosphere. The menu offers a wonderful variety of both healthy and comfort fare. While passing through, we had dinner here one night and stopped for lunch several days later on our return trip. Every dish was freshly prepared and really delicious! Plenty of options for the kids and vegetarians in our group, as well as for the omnivores. Some of the best food we had while in VA. The beer-batter onion rings were definitely a treat! Getting to have lunch on the outdoor patio on a gorgeous afternoon was delightful. The staff, as well, was attentive and very helpful. Whether you are looking for good food, good drinks, or both, I highly recommend the Patrick Henry!

• Visited August 2013
Paducah, Kentucky
“Opt For the Onion Rings!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My husband enjoyed this tavern so much we visited twice in three days. The weather was beautiful so we dined on the patio. Our server was attentive a gave excellent suggestions. Our food was delicious and the portions were large.
My husband ordered a side of beer-battered onion rings at the server's suggestion. After he finished those he ordered a second basket of them. He said they were the best he had ever eaten. On our second trip, he ordered TWO baskets!

• Visited July 2013