“excellent lunch sub and soup special”
Review of Pronto Italian Pizzeria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pronto Italian Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Fairfax, Virginia
“excellent lunch sub and soup special”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Walked into a friendly atmosphere to eat lunch and found the italian sub and chicken soup for lunch special to be an excellent value. The sub roll was warm, toasted but not too done and very large size for the special. Zesty ranch or mayo dressing was awesome. The chicken soup tasted home-made and hot. I will go back when i'm in the area.

• Visited November 2013

Richmond, Virginia
“Disappointed again and again”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I'm sad to write this review. This used to be my favorite pizza place. It's close to where I live and was quite excellent when I started going there. Unfortunately, the last 3 times I have ordered pizza it was undercooked and soggy in the middle. The last one i ordered was unpalatable. After paying over $20 for a pizza that I pick myself, I expect it to be something I can eat! Sad. I've found a new pizza place now. Diner beware!

• Visited January 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Best pizza in the West End!”
Reviewed 21 July 2012 via mobile

This pizza is really great with fresh veggies, seasoned meats and lots of cheese. My favorite is the Pronto Special, but even their classic pepperoni is delicious. It's not cheap, but it's definitely a giant leap above Pappa Johns (no offense, Pappa as you get what you pay for!). I've tried their salads and pasta dishes, but the pizza is what makes this place special. We always get it to go as the atmosphere is a little bland.

Sandston, VA
“Very good food!”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

My wife and I are vegetarians and we stopped by this restaurant since we were in the vicinity. We had the Portabello appetizer. I had the veggie sub and my wife enjoyed the Eggplant Parmesan. The Eggplant came with a large salad. The portions were more than adequate. The service was great and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The facility needs a little redesign but we will stop by again soon.

• Visited April 2012
“Fabulous Pizza!”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

This place offers the best New York style pizza in the West End! I usually get it to go because although it is family friendly the atmosphere is not that great. It isnt cheap, but you get what you pay for. I've had other entrees there and they are OK, so I would stick with what they do best, Pizza!