“Enjoyed a good meal while watching college football.”
Review of Bailey's Smokehouse & Tavern - CLOSED

Bailey's Smokehouse & Tavern
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

Yes they do allow smoking, but really enjoyed the game, and the food was good. Tried the potato skins, wings, and salmon salad. The food was good and so was the service. Got to watch several games at once.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

I do not normally do this but I feel compelled to share my displeasure. Last night at Bailey's on broad st in Richmond, va I was with April McGuire and Gretchen Xayachack. When we
received our tab, the bartenders accidentally left our nickname on the receipt. Our nickname was "annoying". $190 tab.... and I'm annoying. We spoke with the manager on duty and he apologized. The reason the bartender gave, was that she was kidding. I really do not know her well enough to "kid" like that. I have spoken with the district manager, he apologized and said he would send me a gift card. If he sends me a $25 gift card, it's only going to pi** me off more. I called corporate to speak to his boss, he has not returned my call. It's been 3 hours. I went back to bailey's this morning to get a copy of the receipt, amazingly, they cannot give me an actual copy. I give Bailey's well over $10,000 a year in business from me, my friends, and from my hotel guest's. And I'm annoying. I'm hoping this Marty Fayette calls me soon, I really do not want to be annoying. I have never asked anyone on facebook or twitter to share a message, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would share this. I know it's annoying but apparently that's my new nickname. I feel I should get more than just an apology and a $25 gift card. Not to be annoying, I just want the correct compensation for being annoying. I hope this has not annoyed anyone..... I'm annoying. I really want a response from the corporate office. I hate to post this on their facebook page. That would be annoying.

4  Thank rpeters69
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Smokehouse is correct. What happened to the smoking ban in VA? The food was okay, but the atmosphere sucked. Don't you just love smelling like a chimney when you leave a restaurant? We won't be back. Leave this one to the smokers.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

I booked a party to enjoy with my colleagues and associates at Baileys and we had a heck of a good time. Firstly the decor and appearance it immediately let us know exactly what sort of establishment we were in, A place of fun and good times. The food was delicious and the drinks were professionally made. Our waitress and the rest of the staff were very courteous and helpful. We also played billiards and other games until we were worn out. I cant wait to go back to Bailey's again for the next night of great food, happy times and memories.