“Exquisite setting; food to match”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lemaire Restaurant

Lemaire Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemaire Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,603 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exquisite setting; food to match”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Of course the Jefferson Hotel setting is exquisite! And the food at Lemaire is worthy of the setting. Love the philosophy of local sourcing of farm-fresh ingredients.

Visited October 2013

Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Lemaire...ok....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I recently decided to take my best friend here to celebrate a nice birthday dinner. This restaurant is located in the Jefferson Hotel which I think is absolutely beautiful. Had it not been for the beautiful decor I would have only give the actual restaurant 3 stars for average. Our server was mediocre and we found ourselves have to locate her when we needed refills and to place our orders. I had Up South Fried Green Tomatoes (per the recommendation of our server) and thought they were extremely bland. For my main course I decided to get something a little least risky and ordered the Benne Seed Crusted Salmon, I love salmon so much that I think no matter who prepares it I will satisfied. I did enjoy my Knob Creek Bourbon. They have an extensive bourbon/whiskey/scotch list. Altogether it was so so in my opinion but the birthday girl enjoyed herself as well as her food.

Virginia Beach, VA
“Wonderful Service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

If you want a rare treat Lamaire is exceptional in atmosphere and service. It is the closest to truly European service I have ever had in the states. The food was unique and yummy. The old restored architecture delightful to be in.

• Visited October 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

Everything is perfect about this place. Located in the Jefferson Hotel, Lemaire is a beautiful mix of history and modern food! We had great dinner with an exeptional service. And after the dinner the bartender fixed me an amazing bloody mary, that was a cherry on a pie! Love the place!

Annapolis, Maryland
“Richmond's Best...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

Having eaten here several times, I have always loved this place. This will be the one place I always go to when I am in Richmond. The people, service, ambiance, food and wine list are great. The hotel where the restaurant is located is beautiful and truly adds to the evening!

• Visited September 2013

Been to Lemaire Restaurant? Share your experiences!