“Fine dining at its best A +”
Review of Lemaire Restaurant

Lemaire Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemaire Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,612 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Richmond, Virginia
“Fine dining at its best A +”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

My husband and I had a small wedding reception at "Lemaire" a year ago and last night we celebrated our one year anniversary there.
Honestly this really is fine dining at its best,the whole evening was a great experience from the valet to the very welcoming greeting and the " happy anniversary" acknowledgment from both the hostess and out waiter was extremely polite and inviting.
Our meal was incredible as always,For an appetizer I choose the crab cake which was to die for and my husband had the butternut squash soup which he loved. For the entrée I had the rockfish which came with white beans and vegetables and my husband had the filet with the smoked gouda grits and asparagus, Both were incredible and not a single bite was left on the plate!The waiter was excellent, attentive but not hovering. This restaurant is impeccable in every aspect. Perfect.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Bornabrit

Frederick, Maryland
“Tres chic!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Amazing experience! From the welcome to the service -- literally soup to dessert -- this was a wonderful birthday celebration. The restaurant is beautiful, and every dish our group of four was served was delicious. I had a sheepshead fish special that was melt-in-your mouth delicious. The butternut squash soup was decedent. Our waitress was engaging and attentive. It was my daughter's birthday, and she received the appropriate amount of special attention without being embarrassed. One of the best dining experiences we have had.Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jane D
“Special place for a special night out”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

The service was excellent, polite and attentive. The food was excellent, the wines were great and I enjoyed choosing ingredients from the make your own manhattan bar. Great atmosphere and sophisticated southern food.

Richmond, Virginia
“Elegant Meeting Spot”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We went with a group of 12 and tried everything, of course paired with wine. We had made advance reservations to eat together in the private side room as our group was large and boisterous. The menu was imaginative and fresh. I was brave enough to eat rabbit stew in a puff pastry The foie gras was delicious! Also loved the butternut squash.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Allison W
“Perfect dining experience!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I ordered the salmon entree and it did not disappoint! Attention to detail is their specialty. Hubby ordered the risotto vegetarian dish and it was perfection. Great place for a special occasion.

• Visited February 2014