“5401 Glenside Drive location”
Review of Nader's Bistro & Grill - CLOSED

Nader's Bistro & Grill
Cuisines: French, Middle Eastern
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Nader's is located inside a Mobil gas station. I went here for lunch because a friend recommended it. I really like gyro's therefore I gave it a try. Usually places like this are really good and I would go out of my way to return. That is not the case with the gyro's at Nader's.

The meat was cut into thick rectangular chunks. It was not thin strips. I use the term meat loosely as it seemed as fat and filler with no meat to be found. The consistency was that of a wet sponge. The pieces were so big and the gross consistency left me gaging. The sauce and the bread were the best part and all I could eat. I'll give a pass on the veggies because it is fall.

My friend had the chicken pita, and I guess that was good. It was a basic marinated chicken in a pita with the normal toppings.

I can't say that I'll return but they have other things that may be better. The atmosphere is friendly and family like. The guy in charge seems to remember customers and greets them by name. I just wish the gyro was better.

I rated Nader's three stars because the other dishes may be good and the atmosphere was nice.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

My colleagues and i order from Naders sometime for lunch to be delivered This establishment has a large array of great food. Not to mention. If your hungry and you want your food "RIGHT NOW" Naders is the place. Its been times that we order and we would get our food in 10minutes!! Did i mention naders is almost 10 miles from my job? They are always on point, but sometimes the female that takes the delivery orders over the phone can be a little nippy, fussy and impatient.