“Great Food”

Famous Dave's
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 3 April 2014

A little pricey to me but the food was excellent. Very convenient since you can walk to it from the hotel. It was my first time to eat at one of these chains.

There are newer reviews for Famous Dave's

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Walked in in the early evening and was seated promptly. I ordered a full baby-back ribs order with the obligatory two sides. (And the spicy rub.). It was all I could do to finish them. And, talk about scrumptious. Great meal! Great service!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We pulled into Famous Dave's for dinner after a less than enjoyable lunch experience elsewhere in the Richmond/Glen Allen area, and it was just what we needed. Extremely tasty BBQ and well made drinks. Special thanks to Rosalind at the bar who is one of those special workers who can be efficient while also sharing her lively personality with customers, which is seemingly not as easy as it sounds. I would come back for the food and her humor.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Too much food for my tummy, my eyes deceived me. Service was a bit slow. I did take the leftovers home and they were good even warmed up.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Have heard of Famous Daves BBQ for many years, So when looking for a place to have an easy quick lunch, we turned around and went to Famous Daves!. 1st. the BBQ pork, chicken, baby back ribs are well deserved of their reputation. I had the lunch size bbq chicken and it was fantastic! Also had the ribs &along with the cole slaw. All excellent. However the potato soup was served cold. Which was not good. But the server, appoligied immediately. Replaced wit with a hot and fresh bowl. She did not reheat the bowl. Excellent job. she then deleted the cost of the soup from out check even though we protested that it was not her fault. We had commented on the pickles that were served with the meals. They were some of the best that we have ever tasted. Well as we were leaving, a bag filled with 2 pint containers of pickles were handed to us. Compliments of the manager! Looking forward to my next visit!