“Amazing Place, Great Food”

Croaker's Spot Restaurants
Ranked #39 of 1,632 Restaurants in Richmond
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was told about this restaurant by my father, so I tried it out. I received very good service and the food was amazing. The sausage and egg breakfast plate is what I had, but I got it with cheddar grits instead, it is served all day. Very very good taste.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I am becoming a regular at Croaker's Spot because of the great service and the wonderful and plentiful food served. I have visited this restaurant 10+ times and have always had the best of service and nothing less than a top notch meal every time.

I highly recommend Croaker's Spot Restaurant.

MUST TRY . . .

Famous Fish Boat
Cheddar Grits
Blackened Chicken

Reviewed 10 November 2013

If you eat anywhere in Richmond, then this is the place to eat. You can order anything from the menu there are no questions about the food. Every time we go to Williamsburg or travel down 95 we stop here. We haven't been dissapointed yet and do not expect to be. Service and food, this place is fantastic.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Excellent comfort food, good atmosphere, and friendly staff. Waiter was efficient. Will go back for sure.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Had heard about this place so myself and a couple of friends decided to go for a late lunch. We were seated immediately which was a plus as I've heard there's usually a line. I ordered the salmon cakes with smothered redskin potatoes with onions and cabbage with the biggest piece of cornbread I've ever seen. Absolutely delicious with portions large enough that I had to ask for a "to go box". really good food, would definitely return.