“Good food fast”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Food was very good. Service was quick and competent. Pho Ga was very good as was my husband's pork chop dish. I'd go back.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

A friend took me to this place stating it is reported to have the best Pho in Richmond. I agree! The flavor of the broth was excellent. Reminded me of the Pho places I have eaten at in Vietnam. Service seemed quick, but don't expect much coddling as it's all efficiency here. I think the noodles tasted better than normal as well. All around a great bowl of Pho. Forget worrying about the service as you came to eat Pho, right!

1  Thank CinSav
Reviewed 17 January 2013

The food is great. The usual spot since college years BUT for me, enough is enough. I can not stand their service. Very rude, and the owner talks to you like you owe him a favor for eating there. I guess if you don't mind the attitude problems, this place is good for you.

1  Thank je11iza
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Great place I've been coming here for over 5 years! Love the food the service is average they want to get your order in and out ASAP. It can be a little off putting but the more you go the more you understand and they really do know who you are! Which is funny to me my friend have a date there almost weekly then we "rest" for a while start up and if we show up without each other it's noticed. They know your order, where you prefer to sit, I love it.

They are not rushing you in and out but let me say it gets crowded quickly on the weekends!! This is the only "soup joint" lol that is serving searing hot soup in the height of a summer heat wave with a line outside!!! And guess what they order inside?! No other place compares I've tried a few and always leave wishing I hadn't lol. Don't expect modern art or the like its a genuinely RAW and honestly just wonderful food so just enjoy and wait if you catch the line lol

1  Thank dreaming_0f_beaches
Reviewed 15 September 2012

This was the best and most authentic pho place in Richmond. Quality has slipped dramatically. Don't expect much beef in your pho. I miss the old Pho So 1. Lucky that there are still great Pho joints in town