“Good service and fresh food”
Review of Andy's Barbeque & Ribs - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Andy's Barbeque & Ribs
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I work near by and had been a regular for years but had my daughter with me who wanted to try the hushpiggies. The were a little over cooked but have a unique flavor. I love vinegar base bbq and like the very fine mince on the meat. My daughter had the chicken tenders sandwich and we shared a basket of onion rings that were home made and very fresh. The atmosphere is a store front but the service was very good and food a good value for the price. Need to support the local businesses whenever you can.

1  Thank lbwalwer
Reviewed 26 August 2012

The food was kind of bland, just not a lot of taste. Did not know that the BBQ would be a vinegar base so was quite shocked when I took the first bite.

1  Thank Indy_Fan_Man
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Food did not standout, seemed like heat and serve with cold BBQ sauce poured on. Service was OK and place was OK but boring.