“The best pizza in Henrico County-Hands Down!!!”

Portabella Ristorante
Ranked #420 of 1,719 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Portabella Ristorante is a gem among ristorantes italianos. The pizza is far superior to places such as famed "Bottoms Up." Don't miss their Portabella Special. A philly cheese steak sandwich that rocks! The service is always with a smile. One year I catered my husbands "surprise" birthday party with pizza. The pies I ordered were hot and on time. One of the owners even offered to assist me in getting them to the car. Our guests were thrilled. This is definitely one of Varina's best kept secret.

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Small, quiet, great service and food. Always hot and fresh. Italian food at its best.... it is a must visit and must eat.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

I visit this restaurant frequently and love the food here. It's a great location and the service is good also. Everytime I go in here it's always busy. That says a lot about this place. I recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 8 June 2012

I went to this restaurant for the first time about three weeks ago and have gone back every week since. They have a geat menu with a wide selection. Their Chicken Marsala and Chicken Piccata is mouth watering and is to die for. Their pizza is absolutely delicious with fresh tasty toppings and baked to perfection. The food is so delicious...I plan on trying the entire menu......I'm sure I won't be disappointed with any of the selections. Seriously, try the restaurant, you will be glad you did.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Try Portebella's and you will comeback time and time again. We eat there about once a week. Calamari is fried to perfection. Subs, salads, pizza wonderful. Recently we took out of town friends there and he is still raving about the Seafood Cannelloni. Waitress' are very friendly and owner goes out of way to make you meal memorable.

1  Thank Marylea B