“So good!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Richmond
“So good!!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Love the variety and the freshness. Great beer selection. The soups are always spectacular! I usually just go for soup and dessert, it's plenty!

Visited March 2014

Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another favorite”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Creative, well-priced happy hour cocktails that were not overly sweet. Crave-worthy jalapeño poppers, and honey butter (for the bread) that you could eat right off a spoon. Sea scallops were tender and caramelized with a delicious pairing of soft, fluffy lime quinoa and well-seasoned broccolini. Greg's service and knowledge at the bar was lovely.

• Visited May 2014
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Pleasant meal! Good wine selection”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Dine here after a trip to the Va Museum of Fine Arts, which is close by. The restaurant is located several blocks east of the Boulevard on Broad Street. This former Richmonder was surprised at the number of restaurants that have sprang up in this area.
The décor is unremarkable, but the service and food were great. Wine is by the glass and bottle, with a good selection that apparently changes periodically. We ordered a homemade pimento cheese appetizer, which was very tasty and plentiful enough to share. The salad selection is good -- I enjoyed a pear/yellow beet salad with some very good greens and candied pecans. Some goat or similar cheese would have been a nice addition. Others at our table ordered pork shank, which was like barbecue. It was also very good. I'd like to have another meal here and try more things on the menu.
There are tables outside, which would be pleasant in warmer weather.

• Visited April 2014
Greensboro, NC
“Good food, great beer”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We enjoyed our meal here for the most part. The herb roasted chicken was the best - cooked perfectly. My salad came without the promised dressing. And the pierogis were a 6 on a scale of 10. Great beers on tap, though. The ambience was nice but we went after 8:30 and unfortunately, a loud bar patron made conversation somewhat difficult. Not the restaurant's fault, obviously. I would recommend going, but do so before 8:00 if its for dinner.

Visited April 2014
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Savory.satisfaction.service”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am in search of new dining experiences EVERY week and this is hands down my favorite. The menu is fresh with many delicious options. The owner and staff are personable- they have memories like elephants! On my second visit i was amazed that our server remembered how I like my beer served and my friend's food allergies! It's like eating with family you like!

• Visited April 2014