“Good Food”
Review of Plaza Azteca

Plaza Azteca
Ranked #198 of 1,620 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Everything nice. Love the food and they give plenty food. This place reminds of the restaurant called Guadalajara. The food keeps calling you. They hold no punches when the pile it on your plate baby!

There are newer reviews for Plaza Azteca

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Met family here for lunch. Overall average to pretty good. I had Azteca salad with shrimp, lots of chicken on bed of lettuce with mushrooms and tomatoes and cheese. Comes with a vinaigrette dressing and a packet of ranch dressing. Another person got chicken fajitas that don't come with cheese anymore. Another got combination lunch plate with a burrito and taco. Good was good but NOT spicy and not seasoned well enough for one of our party who thought it was bland chain Mexican. I did enjoy the Azteca salad with the vinaigrette especially. The ambient noise level is high and the recorded Mexican music volume was too high. prices were $10 to $12 per person. They do have a lovely bar area, we didn't try any drinks today.
Overall, slightly above average because of food being on bland side, but service is quick and servers very nice. For those who don't like spicy food, it might be good choice.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I ate here for convenience - so close to the hotel I stayed at every week. The food was actually good, and I loved the margaritas!

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Stopped in P A; a new fave of some friends. They said we HADDA try it. Not again. You have to really really be into 'Buffalo Wings" and/or '5-alarm Chili" to appreciate P A. I don't think they even HAVE anything my insides can take without serious pain. The stuff they use instead of food hurts my mouth before it hurts my insides. The ambient noise level (not while a band was playing; they were not part of this review) was outrageously loud. NEVER AGAIN.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

The food was great and so was the service! We ate there with our two young boys and the server was very attentive and patient with us. We had some wonderful margaritas too.