“Crabcakes - Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pearl Raw Bar

Pearl Raw Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Pearl Raw Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #170 of 1,603 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Crabcakes - Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Had dinner for my sister's birthday. The service and the food was excellent! Loved being able to enjoy the outside while still sitting inside. Half of us had some kind of crab cake dish and they were delicious!!

Visited April 2014

Richmond, Virginia
“Best Seafood Joint in Richmond!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is our favorite place to eat seafood in Richmond. Oyster po boy is great, buffalo oyster appetizer is AMAZING. Tuesday night, all you can eat crab legs.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Leona L
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Pearl is great !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

My wife, daughter, son and myself have eaten at Pearl a number of times and every meal has been fabulous. The oysters on the half shell are one of our favorites. The various fish dishes are well flavored and all the fish tastes very fresh. The wine list is reasonably priced with a good selection. We like sitting in the back room but sometime serice can be a tad slow if it is full but not so slow as to detract from the informal dining experience. All told Pearl is a great informal dining experience and I recommend it highly.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank ChamL
Richmond, Virginia
“Delightful surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

We love finding non-chain restaurants with personality and great food. Small with fun atmosphere, our food was prompt and our waitress attentive & knowledgeable. Cucumber martini was awesome, and they left me with the shaker, so it was really a "two-fer". I had the Oysters Rockefellow app and they were so good, that my husband had a 2nd order of them AFTER his clams. Scallop dinner special was melt-in-your-mouth good and crabcakes were as good as my own (read: no filler). Homemade cheesecake for dessert also outstanding. What a great night at Pearl!

• Visited February 2014
Suffolk, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Date w/ Daughter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

This was a really neat place to go with my teenage daughter, very hip atmosphere. I do not eat seafood but imagine how blown away I was when they had the best hamburger I have ever had. Plus our server was really cute and also nice. We are excited to go back in the near future.

Visited December 2013

Been to Pearl Raw Bar? Share your experiences!