“I'm Impressed - really good”
Review of Huynh's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Huynh's Restaurant
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I ordered the Spicy Fried Rice with BBQ Pork, and wife ordered Pork Vermicelli. Both dishes were well prepared with quality meats, and seasoned perfectly. The staff s friendly and service is excellent.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

If you haven't tried Vietnamese food before, don't be shy. This stuff isn't going to weird you or your palate out. If you don't know what to get, try a broken rice dish. Huynh's is awesome, and also conveniently fairly cheap. The service is good too. The ambiance is okay, with only the fish tank to really mention. Go for the food, it is worth it. This is good for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

My friend and I were out and decided to stop at Huynh's for dinner. We had never been, and knew the cuisine would be Vietnamese. This turned out to be a great choice. We were greeted right away and seated in a nice booth. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual with very nice music. Our waiter was quite attentive. We had appetizers, soup, and an entrée. The food was delicious. I helped my friend pick out because not familiar with Vietnamese cuisine. My friend loved it and said will definitely want to do this again. While this is quite a simple part of dinner ..... I have to say the Jasmine tea was the very best I ever had. It was real petals with an amazing fragrance and taste. I couldn't stop drinking it. Huynh's Restaurant is quite good; so authentic. Very nice people working here.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The food is soooo good, the service is excellent, and the atmosphere is relaxed and refreshing.
Try one of the Thai dishes if you are adventurous!
Good basics include the vermicelli dishes, the dumplings (steamed or fried), and the broken rice dishes.
A trip to Huynh's always pays off with a great meal !