“First quality Vietnamese”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Huynh's Restaurant
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Just got home from a really good meal there. My wife and I enjoyed two great spicy dishes! The food was good, service was prompt and cheerful, and the bill was inexpensive. We are adding this place to our list of regular spots. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have gone here several times for business meetings and it never disappoints. This time I had the mango drink with tapioca balls--so refreshing--and the flank steak pho. It was so delicious. However, I was thoroughly jealous of a colleague who ordered a platter with five different delicacies on it that she wrapped in thin sheaths of something to eat. I will order that next time but I may have to ask the waiter what it was. By the way, the service if fabulous!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is a great, semi-new Vietnamese restaurant that is an excellent alternative to the now, over-crowded and hipster packed Mekong. I still love Mekong, but I can't go their as much as I previously did, because of the crowds and wanna-be expert beer snobs. SO, just across the street in Huynh's! Everything I have had has been delicious - pho, spring rolls, vermicelli, grilled pork, etc. They only have a small beer selection (bottles only), but they have some good beers to chose from. If you don't want to deal with the new Mekong hoards, or if you just want to try out a different, but very good Vietnamese restaurant, try out Huynhs!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We have eaten at Huynh's several times when we needed inexpensive, tasty, Vietnamese food for a change. There are certainly posher places in town but this one is friendly, spotlessly clean (including the most immaculate restrooms I have seen in any small restaurant!), efficient and inexpensive with easy off-street parking. Today my wife had a Chicken vermicelli bowl (really enough for two) with hot and sour soup, and I had chicken lemongrass stir-fry lunch combo with shrimp rice-paper roll and hot and sour soup. Everything felt fresh. The soup was nicely spiced, the shrimp roll was all it should be. The sauce on my chicken with lemon-grass was a bit "generic" and seemed light on the characteristic flavor of lemon-grass. The chicken vermicelli bowl was fresh and tasty. Huynh's offered an unhurried and pleasant food break in the middle of a stormy day when we didn't want to spend a fortune. The check, including a pot of Jasmine tea for two and taxes was $22.00. I can't remember the last time I paid so little for a good sit-down lunch this side of fast food.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I ordered the Spicy Fried Rice with BBQ Pork, and wife ordered Pork Vermicelli. Both dishes were well prepared with quality meats, and seasoned perfectly. The staff s friendly and service is excellent.