“Gluten-free, macro, vegan, vegetarian or just looking for healthy - this is the place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Green Leaf Vegetarian Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed 9 February 2014

If you are macrobiotic or gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian or just looking for a yummy healthy meal, this is the place to eat. The owner is very knowledgable about food allergies and very good about suggestions. As a gluten-free patron, I really appreciate the GF desserts as they are rare to find.it is rare to find. I have tried almost everything on the menu and haven't been disappointed. Try take-out or dining in for lunch or dinner, you will not be disappointed. This isn't FAST food, it's fresh, fabulous and cooked with attention to detail!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

After being a vegetarian for over 40 years I thought I had eaten all the best. Green Leaf proved me wrong. The menu is superb with many vegan choices at reasonable prices-up to $12 for the entree. The staff is friendly and service was quick, as we just finished our superb mushroom appetizer when the main meal showed up. I had the ocean plate-yummmmm! The atmosphere is nothing fancy but it's OK if you're not looking for a formal dinner. We could barely believe the Key Lime pie desert was vegan, maybe the best I'll ever tasted. Green Leaf is a must visit for a vegetarian meal in Richmond. We already have our next dinner date planned.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

My fellow veggie friends told me about this place. The one time and I visited the service was very slow & the food was bland. I'd much prefer to go to one of Richmond's many other Asian, veg friendly restaurants.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We went at 5:30 and we were the only ones there in a big dining room. More people did eventually show up, but it still felt empty. The food was great (and healthy!), but I'm worried they won't have enough business to be sustainable.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

This is the best new Vegetarian restaurant in Richmond. 99% of their menu is Vegan and the food is a mix of Vietnamese, Thai, and Chinese. The food is so good that even hard-core meat eaters that I have brought there to try it have loved it and always want to come back for more. This is a must for any Vegetarian or Vegan.