“Like all road side WH.”

Waffle House
Ranked #704 of 1,719 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Food and coffee is always good, but forget about counting the calories. Coffee is best bet, beacon paper thin but good.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

This place was the worst of the worst. When we walked in very strong smelly odor. The floor was very dirty. The Tables was very dirty, when we arrive we notice dirty plastic glasses and plates on the tables and they were still there when we left. I order a glass of orange the cup had Black grease on the rim of the glass. I connected with the server she said that same thing OH! this is very dirty nice! she was the one that brought the glass of orange juice to the table. The menus was very sticky and was not wipe of or clean before given to us. The server did not apologize for the dirty glass, but they still charge us for there opportunity. Expectation was not met. I REST MY WORDS. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE WOULD WANT TO EAT AT IF IT WAS THE LAST PLACE ON EARTH. One last thing THE TALENT WARDROBE WAS VERY DIRTY.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

While in the Sandston area, I went to eat at Waffle it was the worst, experience and food. I couldn't eat because there so many flies, and tables and floor were very dirty . The waiter smelt very bad also.

1  Thank INFINITI66
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Awesome! Good food and great service from Keon! We left him a sizable tip as he was entertaining and very polite!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

This is your average Waffle House. Since it was about 7:30 , just a few other customers. My order of a Blue waffle was taken in short time. THe waffle was filling. I wouldn't want the waffle every morning, however the waffle hit the spot. I probably stop again.