“Great Breakfast”

Waffle House
Ranked #1,023 of 1,623 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great value and Service would have liked it closer to the RedRoof Inn where my fiance and I were staying overall It was Great. Need WaffleHouses on LongIsland

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Initial service was slow. There were many employees, but it appeared as if they were doing inventory or something. With a restaurant full of people, only 2 servers and 1 cook. All the others appeared to be counting silverware, milk cartons, etc. Not good timing for a Sunday morning breakfast crowd.
However, my food was cooked correctly
I still my Waffle House.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Food and coffee is always good, but forget about counting the calories. Coffee is best bet, beacon paper thin but good.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

This place was the worst of the worst. When we walked in very strong smelly odor. The floor was very dirty. The Tables was very dirty, when we arrive we notice dirty plastic glasses and plates on the tables and they were still there when we left. I order a glass of orange the cup had Black grease on the rim of the glass. I connected with the server she said that same thing OH! this is very dirty nice! she was the one that brought the glass of orange juice to the table. The menus was very sticky and was not wipe of or clean before given to us. The server did not apologize for the dirty glass, but they still charge us for there opportunity. Expectation was not met. I REST MY WORDS. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE WOULD WANT TO EAT AT IF IT WAS THE LAST PLACE ON EARTH. One last thing THE TALENT WARDROBE WAS VERY DIRTY.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

While in the Sandston area, I went to eat at Waffle it was the worst, experience and food. I couldn't eat because there so many flies, and tables and floor were very dirty . The waiter smelt very bad also.

1  Thank INFINITI66

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!