“Lucky find”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Lucky find”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent chicken....good sandwiches... Much better and healthier than chains for same time/$ investment.

• Visited July 2014

“Great Customer Service!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great food, so-so name. It's more than chicken, it's tex-mex/rotisserie/comfort fusion done by people with a terrific knack for people pleasing.
First of all, let's start with what's the most important thing, the food. The chicken reminded me of Boston Market back in the day before the rotisserie concept was ruined. Moist, flavorful and delicious. In a sandwich, on a salad, by itself, you can't go wrong. A full bird is under 15 bucks, a steal in my opinion. For a little variety, I ordered steak, and while the seasoning was great, it was to my chagrin a bit dry. I'm sure in a burrito or on a salad it's great as well. By the way, the salads are AWESOME here..under ten and LOADED with meat of your choice on top.
Almost as important, and something sadly missing from a recent experience at a MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE Richmond eatery that will remain nameless (except it rhymes with "Cortico") my family was well taken care of. My son who has a dairy allergy noticed his bread was shiny when his chicken sandwich emerged. We thought it MAY have had butter or a similar spread on it. We inquired and although we did not tell the server about the allergy at first (our mistake) the sandwich was quickly switched out with no attitude or hesitation. In short, we felt well taken care of and it is worth this extra effort on their part to recommend them solely on this pleasant experience alone. The food makes it a slam-dunk.
Back to the food. The sides are wonderful, especially the fries done just right, the rice seasoned expertly, and my new favorite side (and my son's) the yucca strips...don't knock 'em until you tried em! I mean even the sauce (mayo, mustard and garlic from what I was told) was addictive! The other sauce was a hot but fresh jalapeno sauce. Probably about a 7 on the heat meter, but a great addition to the food.
Located in a fast food style building, (something familiar about this place) this is not fast food. The food we had took a few extra minutes, but it was hot, made to order, and delicious. The atmosphere is cheerful, the smell is wonderful and I was completely and pleasantly surprised by Chicken Fiesta. A meal that put a smile on my face in every possible way. We will be back!

• Visited July 2014
“Great food”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Visited for lunch on several occasions. I have enjoyed everything I have ordered!
I love the salad -- it does come with a lot of dressing already tossed so would ask for it on the side next time.
The chicken has great flavor and is never dry.
Yucca fries are great!

• Visited April 2014
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Once you start coming here you won't EVER want to stop! Flame roasted chicken, steak and ribs. Excellent pricing for the amount of food you get. Check it my pictures of the portions!

1 Thank rva804
“Love this place! ”
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

The chicken is amazing. No idea what they do to the beans, they are out of this world good. No idea beans child l could be that good. The yucca is a nice change from fries. Highly recommend!